To manage public health programs, conduct research, assist in manuscript writing and grant proposals. The individual will also be responsible for teaching public health courses in collaboration with International experts. Individual will be responsible to oversee day to day operations of the organization related to academic programs, research and community outreach initiatives.
- Field implementation of the study
- Support in qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Teaching research in ongoing online courses
- Undertake any other project-specific tasks under the guidance
- Writing manuscripts, reviewing literature
- Coordination of an ongoing research project.
- Travel as and when required
- Any other task as assigned by the supervisor
- PhD degree is preferred.
- Postgraduate Degree in Social Sciences, Public Health, Population Studies, Epidemiology, Health Administration, Statistics, Population Studies or Demography