To manage public health programs, conduct research, assist in manuscript writing and grant proposals. The individual will also be responsible for teaching public health courses in collaboration with International experts. Individual will be responsible to oversee day to day operations of the organization related to academic programs, research and community outreach initiatives.
- Write up research for publication in peer reviewed academic journals and reports aimed at audience of varying levels of expertise
- Teaching Public health, if required
- Working on ongoing research projects and community initiatives
- Attend and participate in stakeholders meetings, and other meetings as needed
- Previous experience of public health research is desirable.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co – workers.
- Flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- PhD degree will be preferred.
- 2 years Experience in field of Public Health