Scientist F, Indian Council of Medical Research
- MBBS-1995 (MD University, Rohtak), M.D. 2000 (PGIMER, Chandigarh); International Fellow at Nabraska Medical University, USA (2010-11) ; other specialized trainings at NICE, London, UK; HITAP, Bangkok, Thailand
- Joined Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) as Senior Research Officer in 2005 in Division of Non-Communicable Diseases and worked as program officer of Oral Health, Neurological Sciences, Cardiovascular Diseases and Gastroenterology. She promoted a Special programme for Medical Colleges for Research Methodology Courses, Establishment of Multidisciplinary Research Units in Govt. medical colleges, Model rural Health Research Units in 25 States in India, mechanisms for Health Technology Assessment at DHR, MOHFW
- Currently working as Scientist ‘F’ (Medical) Deputy Director General Senior Grade at ICMR
- Started looking after the Department of Health Research activities since 2008
- Special programme for medical colleges to develop research projects under Research Methodology Cell of ICMR under my supervision, Knowledge Management Policy for Health Research – Service Education and Research
- Contributed about 50 research papers in Indian, other foreign journals, prepared 12 reports of various conferences/workshop.