I am Dr Jyothsna , I have graduated with a Bachelor of Dental surgery in 2022 from GSL. dental college and hospital, Rajahmundry. Since then I have been working as an associate dentist and also have been looking out for options to pursue a master’s in health informatics. I have come across the virtual internship with FHTS which I feel is the most effective way to learn and collaborate various aspects of public health with health care informatics.
With this internship, I wanted to learn how efficiently we can implement analyzed data from research through data analysis and understand various digital solutions currently being proposed to implement best practices and models of care in the health systems. I am looking forward to learning and nurturing my skills for what the future holds.
Highest Education: BDS - DR NTR University of Health Sciences
Date of Joining: May 1, 2023
Date Of Completion: June 30, 2023
FIVE GOALS I WANT TO ACCOMPLISH/ LEARN DURING THE INTERNSHIP
1. Fundamental terminologies, concepts, and techniques in Health informatics
2. Overview of healthcare delivery
3. Learn and collaborate various aspects of public health with health care informatics.
4. Develops skills in the management of health data.
5. Develops skills in analysis and reporting of health data, including introductory applied statistical analysis.