I am Shiv Kumar currently pursuing my Master of Vocation in Public Health from the Shri Vishwakarma Skill University, Dudhola, Palwal. I have completed my Bachelor’s in Pharmacy from Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar. I am pursuing my Public Health Internship at the Foundation of Healthcare Technologies Society (FHTS) and I hope I will provide my best and enhance my skills in the Public Health area and which will benefit me in my career. Through my gained skill, I want to help the society to benefit in terms of public health.
Highest Education: B. Pharm - Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology
Date of Joining: March 20, 2023
Date Of Completion: June 20, 2023
- Developing public speaking skills. I want to be a confident public speaker.
- Perfecting interpersonal skills (soft skills)
- To put what I have learned in theory into practice.
- To learn new public health skills such as public health nutrition, public health communication, behavior change communication, etc.
- To learn technical skills in public health such as data analysis, data management, etc.