Defining Operations Research
Interdisciplinary branch that systematic research techniques for decision-making to achieve specific outcomes. OR systematic research aids in Design interventions, strategies, coverage of programs and development of tools to improve quality and effectiveness.
Why the Need?
- Research is indeed a key area of deficiency in our society and needs top professionals
- Urgent need to develop workforce trained and proficient in operations research planning, implementation and evaluation
- Show evidence to prioritize economic resources to address public health challenges
- Turn ideas into executable action
- Get involved in funded research projects to gain real world research experience
- Demonstrate research experience to better qualify for higher education
- Opportunity to present research in International peer reviewed journal
- Opportunity to present the research findings in high quality conferences that will bring visibility
Skills students acquire
- Translate ideas into research questions
- Identify gaps in existing research/solutions
- Gather community needs before planning a solution
- Acquire skills in quantitative and qualitative research
- Data interpretation and results writing
- Making data meaningful
- Role of technology as an enabler to enhance population health outcomes
Unique Program Features
- Flexible, self-paced
- Asynchronous and asynchronous learning
- Weekly interactive lectures
- Case studies
- Weekly discussions
- Problem solving exercises
- Research project
Professionals, Graduates and Undergraduates from:
Medicine, Dental, Environment Science, Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Home science and allied health, Public Health, Public Health Management, Health Management, Healthcare IT, ICT, Computer Science, MCA, BCA, Pharmacy.
Fill up the form and submit your application.
Review and Acceptance
Receive decision letter about acceptance/rejection to the program.
Pay program fee either online or through Demand Draft/Cheque.
Account Creation & Access
You will receive instructions about your username and password to log into the FHTS Learning Management System.
Instruction and Training
All instructions on how to use the system will be provided.
T-10 & Launch
Welcome to FHTS and begin your classes.
|Program Duration||6 Months|
|For Indian National Students||INR 25000|
|For International Students||USD 1000|
The program will teach to formulate research question, utilize appropriate study designs, collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data and interpret and disseminate the research findings through National and International presentations.
The program will cover wide range of topics including basics of research methodologies, defining hypothesis and research questions, importance of data and making it meaningful, relevant study design methods, qualitative and quantitative data and publishing research manuscripts in scientific high quality peer reviewed journals.
- 24 online classes, one class per week
- 12 Lecture sessions
- 12 sessions including Quiz, Assignments, discussions
- Mandatory Research Project starting 4th week