What is SMAART Hub?
It is a digitally empowered hub to enhance population health outcomes, data driven and community enabled Research, Innovation, Skills and Entrepreneurship (C-RISE) through design and development of human centered Sustainable, Multisectoral, Accessible, Affordable, and Reimbursable and Tailored solutions implemented in community settings globally (Figure1).
Figure1. SMAART Hub to advance Sustainable Development Goals achievement
C-RISE contributes to improvement of health and well-being (SDG3), skilled education (SDG4), gender equality (SDG5), clean water and sanitation hygiene (SDG6), decent work and economic growth (SDG8), reduce inequalities (SDG10), sustainable cities and community (SDG11) and partnerships to achieve the goal (SDG17).
- SMAART informatics approach to enhance chronic disease self- management
- Tracking Sustainable Development Goals in urban slums using SMAART framework
- Mapping sustainable development goals in urban slum settings
- Gender and the Digital Divide Across Urban Slums of New Delhi, India
- Burden of household food insecurity in urban slum settings
- A Human-Centered Platform for HIV Infection Reduction in New York: Development and Usage Analysis of the Ending the Epidemic (ETE) Dashboard
- Usability Evaluation of a Portable Health Information Kiosk Using a SMAART Intervention Framework
- Using Portable Health Information kiosk to assess chronic disease burden in remote settings